Saturday, September 13, 2008

sungkai out number hmm...5?

I come to a conclusion that buying gerai ramadhan food isnt worth it. Well not all plg ah. Its just not on par with what i had expected in terms of taste and quality of food. Blame me for not being able to know the best stall that sells a food, it makes me wonder if i ever will be visiting a stall again after this. It's more value for money if we had a sungkai buffet in a restaurant. At least the food is proper and much cleaner than the ones from the gerai.

Had a sungkai out with the siblings just now, I chose a cheap place to break the fast and the food was just alright. bad thing tho, the restaurant didnt even refill the food that had exhausted. Luckily we had tasted everything. There werent so many variety tho. Which explains why its cheap. restaurant environment was ok, its new, but one thing that annoyed me, there were some flies flying around! As in, people had to wave their hands abve the food so that the flies flew away! The restaurant needs to consider installing those fly killing machine ( I dunno what it's called, haha) in their restaurant.

Earlier before off to the restaurant, I was washing my car. I suggest if u want to wash your car please do it around 5. coz the weather will be just fine and it helps to pass the time while waiting for breakfast hehe. Or try 7am in the morning. I couldnt wake up that early yesterday, haha.

Anyways, would also like to convey my love and heart to dear Sally on our monthly anniversary which falls today. Love you to bits :) See you later!

w a k e m e up for s a h u r!

1 comment: