Sunday, December 14, 2008

Poster posted


Just trying something different here. Could've done it in different colours ala Beatles-album cover but at the mo will do with this one first.

updates: I've been away from my camera that shooting is almost none in the past few days but it's good to finally have touched it when taking a pic of the full moon.

The way the pmb results is distributed has caused alot of mixed reaction among parents and students alike. Let's see how relevant authorities will cope with this issue.

I've been away and lacking updates as I am very packed in my activity of 'bathing in the sun' till my face got tanned. Will continue doing so till the 19th. But my tanned will stay for much longer than that, *sigh*

Got wedding to attend to later on.

Till the next update, Salaam.

*Btw, Happy Anniversary Sally Loved :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment