Sunday, February 8, 2009

Take out your diskettes.....huh? disc what?

Does anybody still use diskettes these days ?
Y'knw we'll be given a diskette if we wanna take passport pictures of us at the studios and we'll be charged $7 for 4 pics and a diskette. The purpose of the diskette is for the soft copy of our picture.

Diskette??
When's the last time I ever use a diskette?

So I asked the person if they could just transfer the picture to my pendrive since I dont have a diskette slot on my laptop. I was stupidly rejected, and they say Sorry sir, we cant. We only accept CDs.

WTH???

Technology has become so advance that even a diskette which was once new can become so old that we have already forgotten about it yet out there, there are some people who use them.
I'd say to those who still use diskettes, let's swim with the fish will you!

No comments:

Post a Comment