Friday, March 13, 2009

Shuflle generasi ke berapa ne ah...


Salam.

First up, there's a new iPod Shuffle. Hehe. You know how tiny the shuffle was and now it's even tinier ( i think) and sounds nicer(feature wise). All the good of a shuffle plus a new feature they put in this time, called Voiceover. Click here to know more. Personally, I dont really find it interesting though, nevertheless it's a new feature that's non existent in other ultra-portable players.

I used to listen to the music using my shuffle while jogging, and now that I'm back to jogging alongside my teddy bear Sally (haha), I kinda missed not having it. Note, I often jog away from her coz she's taking her own sweet time .. right Love, haha! :D

But she's catching up. kan. hehe.
Hope we can maintain 'tiring' ourselves at least 3 times a week ah love.
We need to get in shape.
As in IN shape. haha.

My bday's coming up. And I want the shuffle. hint2. haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment