Friday, April 24, 2009

Tamarinda bagus untuk suara

I was supposed to have a night at a 'hotel' but changed my mind as I had nothing to do there so decided to join Sally's invitation to jog around Masjid Qlap..

While we were about to leave the scene, there's this one Indon guy dressed ala rocker, and we had this terrible thing in our head still about strangers asking for help/questions...and since we were 'exposed' , we were approached lah by this guy and he asked where's this bookstore in kiarong..So told him that it;s just right across the mosque... and off he went....

*fuuh* that was close...
no bad thing happen.

I dunno why, but we are always approachable by strangers.
haha and that includes salesman and promoters...hmmm free food samples, anyone ? hehe..anytime..

I was losing my voice past 2 days and i was suggested to drink air asam jawa campur gula dan garam. didnt have the chance to make one on my own so decided to just buy the ready made one from a supermarket. atupun Sally yg suggest that they have the commercial version hehe. I hope i can have my voice back by tmw.

have to be early tmw and will be excused from work tmw.


Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment