Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy August :)

Relief is now history but it's turned into the real thing at the same school, nahmean?

But I'm not really please that one of my relief partner in the same school I am now, wasnt posted there. So kinda sad lah, coz it's better to have him around to kill time. And I dont hear anyone being posted at my school...I hope there will be a group, or the least, a handful...

I'm glad that I am one of the lucky guy who teaches near to home and in this district as most of the other guy friends are posted outside districts. Why is it only guys ah..hehe..majority nya lah..

The wait is finally over and the answer has already been revealed...

Relief into real life now...I wonder how much difference I'd be in school...Curious on how 'the first day of reporting to school' will be like...how different would their treatment be....Haha..I wonder if I still have to teach the same classes tomorrow...huhuhu...But also expect that there will be more workload....erghh....

Alhamdullilah, we're finally here teachers...

To my coursemates and friends I convey to you my heartiest congratulations on your job and hope you guys have pleasant stay at schools where you are posted...

Salaam~ :)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe...yeah..congrats to all! Busy with the existing job and the new job simultaneously plus the paper work...Eewan! I'm glad that YOU AREN'T POSTED far away from me! Lucky me! Damn Eewan..we are just so lucky! Ada couples yang separated...and here, we are still together and both stuck to where we taught hehe. I couldn't sleep the night before being posted as an officer..haha wpun going back to the same school..haha

    ReplyDelete