Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lost or snatched up?

Pic 1: The player looks like the one in white.

Pic 2: AiWa. Do u see what i see as sensitive?
Model of the item: Aiwa CD/Mp3 player (Made in Japan)

Condition: Good

Cost: $1++

Value: invaluably important. my own savings money. have had it for 2-3 years now.

Issue: stolen or snatched up. this is not an advert trying to sell something!

By who: psser by a.k.a student/s

Where: staffroom

Last place of item: my cabinet (as remembered)

Date of lost: 20/09/07 (just noticed that when i opened up my cabinet this morning, I realised something was missing. And that something is my cd player. Sigh.)

Lesson learned: do not leave valuable items in your cabinet. do not leave your cubicle unattended especially when valuable things are lying around.

Possible solution to prevent this incident to happen:
  1. cctv.
  2. staffroom out of bound to students.
  3. equip teacher's staffroom door with a code, only accessible to teachers.
  4. Spot check (is weak, students, outsmart the authority when doing this)
  5. Tawakkal, let go. Maybe there's a hikmah behind this. I really still hope that it'd be returned back to me, sooner or later, otherwise, never.

2 comments:

  1. eh..that pic...esh!!! second pic ah..lawa but..

    Love, both of us have W in our name hehe

    I hope your lost CD would be returned soon.. i know you love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. more devastating findings....

    i found out yesterday that not only my cd-player and the cd inside it were stolen but also my purple hacks. a bag full of em. and after thoroughly looking at the cabinet, i think it was forced open. *SIGH*

    i dont think its gonna be returned back Sally...

    and oh, the issue now is not that my things are gone and stolen, but the safety of putting things in the cabinet eventhough its locked!

    Damn....

    ReplyDelete