Saturday, September 29, 2007

holidays and the unfortunate events

theres something not right abt the holidays im going through this time.....somethings' just not right.....argh....

while all the break is what we need, plus the ultimate boost of having the september's cing2 finally cashed in on thursday, there have been other unfortunate events that i encountered...

I have not been feeling very well this week....and i have a string of other things to do and must do over the holidays, many of which are related to work, of which also i have not even completed at all....

I have to set 2 papers, buat lesson plans for next week, and one lesson will be observed by the principal. sigh. this will be my second time. i dont know how to impress the observers...(noticed, observers) .....

my room was accidentally locked last night, i was in a hurry that i left every keys inside. I had to enter from my verandah, and tried a bunch of keys, luckily ada spare.

my pc is also sick. I dont know why all of a sudden after surfing that it got restarted and never loaded windows again. really frustrating. many things can happen while ure 'rich' abit. sigh. is this a sign that i should be getting myself a new one?

i really hope i wll get over these things soon....

3 comments: