Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Are u blogger?

Salaam....



I just got my CPU back after got it serviced for about four days, which explains my absence from the www. Had it reformatted but still retain my old files, so its the same old thing but serviced. better slightly, faster slightly, lighter maybe but the same symptoms of the previous problems remain. I dont know if they've done a clean service *sigh* but i reckon its the age of my CPU that creates the problems. To get a new one soon!?



Too much to think of, too many things to do in a oh-so-stressful time this week. I just cant wait for the holidays.





On a different note: Are u blogger?



these things can be blogged about(the above). Thats what bloggers do. and we dont just sit in front of the pc doing nothing, well at least i dont sit infront of the PC 24/7. we live a normal life, too. you know. hahah...

pssst thats just a note if you're thinking if this is all we do :D
Note also: this post was, fortunately, saved to draft as my pc continued to trouble me the early morning....


Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. Agree! Blog - u can write anything! what ever the theme is - diary kah, photogs kah, reviews kah..

    haha..it's funny you see.. there are people who critise a blogger for blogging abt life (aka diary).

    Mun sasak jangan pulang baca..nda ja? ani di baca jua then complain arah org haha..!

    ReplyDelete