Thursday, October 4, 2007

Watch that car will ya!!!

just when i thought im done over somethings, there always other things that will come along the way to obstruct me from enjoying my space of relaxation and peace of mind. SIGH!

im done with 2nd observation by the princiapl. *Fuuuh* relieved*

now here's the story that bugs me today:

From kiulap after picking up my sister, time was 550pm, berabut kan sungkai, going through the deadly qlap roundabout, taking the very left lane with a car infront of me, i thought the car infront of me was going to go, but it didnt! so *Kaboom* there goes my front bumper - my signal lights and front grille dent inside! - arghhhh and the car infront only had his plate licence fell off and his bumper coating all got off - macam, eh? cemana buleh chat kerita nya larak atu? karing ane wah. stress ku eh!!! i left my HP number to him and the person didnt even have a number himself. takut ya kna buyuki, i gave him $20, and to settle everything tomorrow...

damn. somethings are just meant to be. somethings are just unpredictable. That it ruined the day, so much that it really got me into my head.

Lesson learned: Always watch the car infront of you!

1 comment:

  1. Been there, done that

    Sis owez remind me, OWEZ let the person at the front go first then bru tah ke dapan

    Lucky the good chinese man nda suruh byr or ganti apa2

    ReplyDelete