Saturday, February 16, 2008

United together in all we do

Sally told me of a coming reunion of my ex-school...a celebration for the school's Golden Jubilee...

I browsed through the website for the school and read some of the guests' guestboook (rather friends)...

it reminds me of school...where i spent most of my academic years there as a student, building me as a student and as a person dat i discover dat there were many things during those years that I wish i couldve reverse back and re-do but dat will never happen of course...

The school has produced many important and successful students now, judging by the fact that they continue to excel in almost everything that they do....making me as an ex-studnt of the shcool to realise dat there are things to be proud of the school, and i cant imagine where i would be now if i hadnt been sent there by my parents...

things change by time now, yet i still believe the school is one of the best in the country and will continue to be in the future. they have adapted through the changes although at times, at very slow pace....but not academically...

I've gone to but not limited to many cultures in the schools dat i attended and nothing compares to the school dat i went...competition was one thing that they always instill in a students' heart, the pressure can be killing but all worth it at the end of the day

I would like to congratulate the school, its administration, its staffs, dedicated teachers, students, and ex students and friends for the Golden Jubilee which will be celebrated on the 19th of this month...without having experienced at the school, I wouldn't be here as myself...my big thank you to all teachers and classmates who fought through all the years....your memories will always be cherished...

1 comment:

  1. United you STAND for the school! haha!!! Be grateful my Love

    ReplyDelete