Monday, February 25, 2008

Watch to remember

Salam....

I nearly lost my watch, came to notice about it when I was about to go for work this morning. Panicked. As I might not be able to tell the time while I'm in class, other than looking at my HP (which is not a good thing) or I can ask a student about the time, time and again. which, can be annoying to them. hehe. But I found it lah, luckily. Just remembered that I put it in my car's compartment on Saturday morning...

I was supposed to join the rest of the teachers and students on Saturday for the national day celebration, but I came late at school that I couldn't get a ride with them. Going to the padang myself wasn't a nice idea as I would have to find a parking, in an area where it's limited. heh. So, off I went to Bukit Shahbandar for a hike. It's been a while that I haven't done any rigorous workout lately. yes, no badminton, for past 3 weeks. 2 weeks? hehe. Took some pictures while in the jungle. and I haven't got time to post it up here. Just imagine greeneries...yea....;)

And yesterday, I finally managed to sweat myself again for several games of badminton. It's good, and just can't wait to play for some more...

School work.......aaaaaaaah.....too much to think of, too much to do...yet so little time...how come ah? haha...pray for me, that I will finish everything in this short time...

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment