Monday, March 31, 2008

welcome back!

im back, or rather my laptop's back. haha. i went to the shop to get it, really disappointed that they didnt ring me up to tell me it's done. unonvincingly the technicican didnt find anything funny about my lap, and reformatted it not once but twice.

so far so good, and let's hope so for the coming months and years! Amin. Hehe.

feels so good to have it back. rather hard not having it around. missing u-know-who whose always online :P - its like a child without icecreams and sweets. hehe. luckily i got somethings to occupy myself otherwise, ....... (You fill in this space) haha.

welcome back to school teachers!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!! ahaha..yeah..it's different going online without you..that I didn't stay long when u were not around..Miss you..

    ReplyDelete