Monday, November 17, 2008

Aku, laptop dan blog ku

It's confirmed.

It's in for another freaking treatment.

And I'm talking about my lappy.

AGAIN.

The lines of death re-appeared for the 2nd time. I don't know when will my lap be back to my lap again.

Remember my post last week about 'Aku hampa padamu, Dell'?

I came up to a conclusion it's not Dell whose causing the problem. Source of problem is unknown. I've googled about the problem: it could be the motherboard, the graphicscard, the ram, the Operating System (Vista 32bit) and lastly could be the freaking Dell itself. Screw you(Dell!) Haha. Sasak ku eh. How am I supposed to do my work like this! :( Lucky Sally's helpful. I thank you love.

So, for the coming days to come I will again battling myself in completing the endless tasks I'm thrown to do. Awu nada org lain. Aku jua kna suruh. Haha. Bah, AMN you can quote me on this. Haha.

Wait a minute... just wait right there. Don't take my words ane to attack on me alright. I'm free to express myself here. If you got offended by my words, then I'm sorry. I have no intention to hurt, to curse anybody anyone any institution in this nda jua seberapa blog of mine ane.

Lastly, enjoy the world of blogging without limits! Haha. Dunia blog tanpa batas. Tapi kemas dan berasas! PEACE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment