Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Chemistry Among Us


Something I did back in the years, when cutting pple's head and pasting it in pple's body was fun..wahaha, literally ;) Spot who they are.....

I can't remember recalling the original about this picture...it was something related to the Malaysian royalty....hmm, the band, Butterfingers featured it in their album Transcendence which resulted in a bad response from the media in Malaysia....

Which one am I? Hahah....



Note: I would like to say, by no means am I insulting this picture. I have respect in many ways of the original picture concerned. Word~
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. kenal ku tu jejaka2 dlm gambar ah... hehe... cali jua gambar ah... creative ih ko ah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huhu....Tq2...Awu kawan2 tane saja x ah...hAhah

    ReplyDelete