Monday, April 16, 2007

One Six Four

16th April 2007

Today is a very special day to me as it is my birthday! Hehe.
I have received a present earlier than today from Sally, but its alright.
That doesn't mean you can't give me another present. Hahah. I'm loving the present! Thanks baby!

And for those whose wishing to give/send/post me a present, you are always welcome! Hehe. Thank you for the greetings: i know i will be getting a lot of this; at least.


A reminder to myself: another year older; another year more mature, another year wiser ;)

Though its hard to keep up sometimes.....but yeah, that's the way life is.....there's always pressure to be updated now, to be informed and well-rounded in everything - all these just because of another year older....

Oh, and this blog is a mark of my birthday. Showcasing the happenings around my life. the reflections and thoughts. though not all, just lil bits and pieces....


whutthadilly.blogspot.com

remember the name!
-Outs-

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nawi... Semoga Di panjangkan umur, murah rezeki, badan sehat walafiat & kawin awal amin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eewan sayang! Thanks for the bday celebration! Haha! As if I were the one who is having a birthday! The movie (TMNT) was fun, so as the food! Wuhuu! Tho, I didn't finish my BBQ Chicken but I had so much fun with you today! Thank you once again! Next time lagi belanja ah..jangan jara~

    ReplyDelete