Friday, June 8, 2007

Lost (Season 1)

Went to the padang perayaan with Sally and there were lots of people...despite the fact that it's the last day of school tomorrow...and as for me, I'm having my lesson on the first two periods! Huhu...exciting, haven't got anything planned yet but sort of talked through what to do for the lesson over dinner with Sally...

Night temperature was pretty hot while we were walking and it seems like its going to rain but no, the stars were still shining....

Oh now comes to the point where i'm going to share a little story about being in padang....

i was lost when i was there 2-3 days ago...i was with my mom...and unfortunately she gave her handphone to me earlier...so there's no way i can contact her whereabouts...

We were together when we were there...started to lose her when i was looking at this booth selling watches......i was there for about 4-5minutes and my mom didnt wait for me...went ahead i guess..and disappear...haHahah...Having searching for her in and out of the booths, i thought it's impossible...basar kali ah padang ah...

Losing hope, i stayed with the crowds infront of the stage where people performed...no sight of mom yet....sigh...

Giving up, and it was starting to rain lightly that night, i went to where i parked my car....stayed there and hoping for miracle to happen..hahahah.... that miracle, im referring to is for my mom to at least call my phone or hers...but endless waiting just seemed painful...

With an umbrella in my hand, i decided to go back to padang..... balum pun sampai...ada tya my mom....muahahah.....

that's the story of me losing myself while in padang.........trust me you don't want to be lost while you're there...

1 comment:

  1. siuk ih arh perayaan... nda dpt keluar2 bah. iatah boring

    ReplyDelete