Monday, July 16, 2007

Hairi Patah dan Burung Cenderawasih

Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix was the best of all the episodes.

Although the first part of the movie was a yawn, but it gets me on the edge of the seat when the real action set in. And everyone was silence, concentrating on the scene where Dumbledore was against 'you know who' :P


Dont wanna spoil the movie here..haHaha..i can tell everything, but i'll let you watch the rest.

I seldom go watch a movie where the cinema was a full house, and i just had one. Glad, the noise level was tolerable.

Holidays. The Mall. Kids. School kids. Lots of em'. I know you can relate to those phrases. It's just mad. o yeah, and also 'traffic jam'.

Being in Gadong today makes me feel like tomorrow is a holiday. You know, having many people, especially school kids around, makes me wonder if we do have school tomorrow. And most people are having a swing, relaxing and chilling and spending all they can...mind you it's only the 16th of the month. So that should be a good thing. Hehe. Coz it used to be deserted considering that its the middle of the month. Most people would have finished spending their income by the first week of the month.

I wish Sally was with me watching the movie. I was with a good friend of mine, tried very hard to get another seat, but it was a full-house by the time I called the counter, which was aroun 3. show was 1630 hours.

Next movie: The Simpsons; hope to watch this with other friends too. Hehe. Sally, take a note! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment