Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Interview & The Waiting

Asalam. Hi.

What makes u interested in teaching?
Why do you wanna teach?
What do you think are your strengths in teaching?
Involved in eca? cca? what were your positions in clubs?
How about religious activity? Are you involved in your kampong's religious activity/clubs?
etc etc etc


The above are some of the questions i was bombarded with. And some are very challenging to answer. My friends waiting outside told me i was one of the longest to be interviewed. I think it took me half an hour bah. Time flies when you have too many things to say. I bet the interviewers must be tired listening to me. Hahah.

The leaked question :) for the written test can be found at Kim's blog. We didn't have a choice this time but to answer one question. Even the interview itself is harder than the relief interview. Oh my...Now I'm thinking that the interview is not just for the sake of interview. Or is it? I don't know now that whether I will still be staying at the school I'm currently holding as a relief teacher. And glad that I didn't get interviewed by my school's principal! Huhu.

Another move: is just the waiting for posting....

*back to waiting mode people...*

4 comments:

  1. hehe baik jua soalan ku ok..except sal induction atu. interviewers ku buring ah..mcm drg kan cut short the interview sja. aku kan jwp more, ia soal yg lain. oh well..glad it's over & done with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats hun on the interview...

    Yeah..the interview was harder than the one we had for the relief post...

    Best of luck Eewan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. my question is posted in ur blog..!!!! i was d one who asked u sal ur eca/cca/activities.. mwahahahahaha...
    btw u did gd during d interview.. i was impressed.. n so did d other panel.. u made a gd impression lah so yea.. congrats..

    regards
    moe officer
    bppg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you anonymous....

    u know i always misspell or mistype anonymous for anonymouse? hehe

    siuk eh jadi interviewers ane...i guess u guys were also feeling nervous ah... apatah lagi kami yg kna interview ane...

    if i were an interviewer, i would ask questions like...... Hmmmm..... what ??? hahah... need time to think of it :D

    ReplyDelete