Sunday, July 22, 2007

The sweetness of losing and the bitterness of winning

There's been too much pressure this week...

I was observed by the principal and HOD, had some good remarks but bad remarks (for improvements) far outweigh the goodness....sigh

I have a friend who's also been teaching in my school starting November last year, even she hasn't got observed by the principal yet...and i was like...w h a t....

and today I was also lectured and criticised for my lousy play in a badminton game...my partner, who's an old man, asked me to play the bird/shuttle at the back, which i tried doing...and he even commented on how i handle my racquet.....word....all these mentally affected me...for the better of my game, i accept his coachy approach...heHeh...we lost the game :)

It's really been a tiring week....the days' been really hot and blazing especially during noon and afternoon....fuuh....and then comes nighttime its all windy and rainy....

We were out in the festivity last night (saturday night), we got there early like 8 and parking wasnt a problem...but the heat was....can u imagine, with all the people busy coming in and out of the booths and there were many of them, i've never been to so many people going there before, plus the temperature of the night was terrible... I wish it'd rain so that would drive away more people from coming..haHah....

Hope this coming week would be a better one...

Salaam...

1 comment: