Thursday, November 1, 2007

Mountain Pressure

Asalam.

This is the update. Hehe...

Teachers' day celebration was OK lah last saturday. Met many new teachers of our intake of course. The choir presentation by the primary kids was awesome. They can really perform and sing and entertained at the same time. Even HM was also entertained hehe.

Gonna post some pics of the event soon. sooner. sooooner. hahah.

Hmmmmm.........malas kan cakap pasal what happened in school. its just me i think. me myself and I nya orang. and my school. keke.

Nuff said.

i need to exercise....sweat, sweat, sweat...

as of today, gaji kami blum masuk/keluar yet.

2 comments:

  1. at 3pm: gaji masuk jugak akhirnya...couldnt sleep dis afternoon...rupa2nya gaji masuk heheh...yth tu kali...enJoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahax..congrats..Pakcik Kayo! siuk ia shoppin' tadi..mcm banar...nickname GF pun jadi nama ur lil bro's name

    ReplyDelete