Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Blues

Sounds like a title of a song doesnt it. doesnt it not.

Somehow, i really hate mondays. Not coz its the start of the week, and teachers knw what we have to go through on this day, last minute stuffs etc, and although I have the entire morning to not so relax myself, i ended up having all my energy drained out with controlling the endless madness of students' behaviour. After break, its like hell break lose. Get loose, get loose, everybody get loose.

that's just the cure for me. In the afternoon, if not with Sally, badminton and jogging made me feel loosen up and happy again. All sweat out, all the negative energy little by little slowly exhaled of this body. dats what I did today. haha. Loving it.

yesterday, me and some friends were scouting for courts. perhaps if somebody can offer a court for$20 an hour, which is double than the usual $10, we wold have jumped for it too. desperate sudah. luckilywe found one, for free somewhere around bandar.

Later we spent some time trying out the, errmm, therapuetic stones for the feet at tasek.soothing yo. seriously its a must try. beginners have to go really2 slow to endure the pain haha. i leave u with some komik hehe:


No comments:

Post a Comment