Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Car honking, lights flickering

time: night

me: right lane going fast, infront i see a carfrom t he left lane giving a signal to the right..

me: beep...9justto make sure dat he doesn't swich to the right

zooom... passing through the car..

me:back to the left lane..

beep beep beep, with the lights flickering...

me: damn, i stopped my car, with 'what the heck' reaction. i felt like going out of the car and say to that driver at the back, ' apa masalah kita?'

I didn't.


This isn't the first time i encounter people emotionally follow with fast speed, and flickering lights to the person infront. and it happened to me last night.
I really don't understand why so serious, eh?
What problem have they got.
Gonna make a scene now eh? Jgn luan. While they play by their law, the public, us, has our own law too. What you gonna do now once u make your stupid scene ? Kna fine saja...

No comments:

Post a Comment