Friday, July 11, 2008

whatsup? the ceiling....

got hit by a racquet; by accident hehe...


glad that the naDzir has left but they didnt leave as 'yet', coz they have more expectations and constructive criticisms on US...it's all good...


I was watching the tube, and a programme about 'selective mutism' caught my attention. It can happen at a very early age of a child that it affects their speech. Imagine, not saying a single word to anyone you thought is a stranger. Must be really sad and depressing to be that way. More so, if you're a teacher and teaching the child, and not hearing him/her to speak for a year or more. Later in the programme, it's proven that it can be cured lah. As I was watching it, I myself got totally excited that the child could finally speak infront of strangers.


oh, bracelets have been selling well in place where I work. Almost 80% believe of its miracle. Miracle isn't it ? hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment