Friday, July 18, 2008

Tasek Recreational Park

Salam

earlier a friend and i went to this place where we have to take the forms for the students. Im not sure how far I can go in this, but surely i would like to see it grow and i would like to be in it as far as i can be...despite not being that fit.

yea. unfit.

tasek. I went there for a jog. The last time i was ther was last year or last 2 years. It has changed a lot. better track for joggers, surrounded with jungle and man-made equipments made it so enjoyable to run around there. I have never been to the hill tho, nor the dam/reservoir. I was told once you got up there, there'll be no dst signal or was it, a clash of operators with the neighbouring country's. bear in mind, we're still in brunei. Hehe.

I dont have a pic to show i was there hehe.. coz i didnt bring my hp while jogging.

On a different note, I've been trying to update my list under 'a circle of friends' lately, and sorry if I didn't manage to link you up or watch your blog. i do make visits but not that often. result : access denied hehe.

We'll be involved in the bersama rakyat this sunday in bandar. I wasn't involved last year but this time I'll have to watch and take care of my dear students. sally wll be involve too hehe;). There goes our sunday. But nevermind,for the love and in honor of our beloved monarch: Long Live Your Majesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment