Friday, July 25, 2008

twofaced motherlover



Do you wanna hear the story where I got my scar ?

Great movie. With characters that are normal like us just using technologcally advanced gadgets. cool. Joker would be the number one spot in this movie, followed by Batman and the rest. The Lambo he crashed in the movie, is that real? Kepisan.

People talking loud with constant annoyig voices and words expressing how hey feel while watching the movie was a turn off. Rasakan d sHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bah. p nda jua fhm2 org atu. If you kids are reading this, (kids? I meant those teens) please do consider other people who are waching it as well. We pay the same ticket price. Being silent is one of the the ethiquette of watching a movie full of pple. go back to school and come back will ya ?

seriously, if this happens again next time, I'll surely shhhh dat persons mouth whenever he/she talks.

Go Batman.

Why so serious ?

2 comments:

  1. yeah..y so serious? wanna know how I got the scars? eh? I don't smile enough yeah? hehe..maybe I should do what the joker did to himself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont even think abt doing the same.. sheesh

    ReplyDelete