Sunday, January 4, 2009

2 0 0 9

This is my first post for the year 2009.

Doh.

Haha.

Holidays past so quickly that we feel like we need another month of doing nothing. Isn't it. haha.

Reflecting 2008, many things have happened in my life.
Too many that recalling it in this post wont fit. And I dont think you want to know jua. Hehe.

Professionally (work), I will be bearing even more workloads. I don't know how I will be able to cope with this. I really hope it's bearable and worth all the effort. Otherwise it'll just be a waste of time.

Sally and I have also been involving ourselves with one of the most expensive hobby and interest of all time. No matter whether they say digital or analog. It still costs money. Hehe. And I'm talking about photography. It is growing and it's proven by the increasing number of pictures that we post in our blogs and further to prove it, the birth of 'kakitiga'.

Even more important this year will mark a very important history in my love life with Sally. Aah... tunggu je lah. Haha. Insyaallah. What's sure is that there will be 'clashes of events' because many of our friends will be having their important day too on the same date.

Till then, all the best for 2009 to all of us!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. hehe. neways, just want to wish you good luck and all the best in whatever u planning to do

    ReplyDelete