Thursday, January 29, 2009

BANjiR


It suddenly appears that rain cause me or us to freak out. Screaming inside, please stop, please...
And that's if you live in a flood prone areas. Low lying, and even those living in slightly hilly areas with the risk of having landslides would wish that the rain would stop and wouldn't be as bad.

I'm not complaining. What is there to rant about if this is what God's given to us. Some will benefit and some will lose.

I didn't attend work again today as our place of resident was surrounded with heavy flood. So heavy that it's even worst than last week's(above picture). My prayers go to those who will have their most important day/s this weekend as its normal to have weddings and the like every Sunday. It does feel devastating to see our neighbour's house flooded and they are going to have their son's wedding this weekend. I really hope the weather will be good these coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment