Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yes!

Pictures look even better if we can view them on a larger screen.

I just found out that most of the pics i posted look far better on a 17'' monitor (or bigger) than a 13.3" monitor on my laptop. But strange somehow it looks good too on a small screen...like an ipod touch.

I bought myself an extra storage of 1TB to store my growing images. I really hope that would be sufficient for err years.

and oh there's gonna be a new format for SD card users. It's called SDXC which will be able to offer up to terabytes of data! That's a lot of images in a small card you know. But unfortunately current cameras are not compatible with the new format. It'll be out pretty soon this year.

All these make me wanna have new SD card and a bigger larger monitor screen :D

Oh, yesterday marks another important day for me and Sally. The time will come. And when it comes it'll fly, it'll make us sweat and our heart beat faster than ever before. Unbelievably, it's finally dealt with despite years of delay. Haha.

Love, are you READY!? :P


1 comment:

  1. Yes love..finally :) It is nerve-wrecking but we r going to get thru this...inshaAllah..Amin..it's goin to be soon..and we are on the right path :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete