Sunday, May 6, 2007

Feeling nervous :S

Salam

m feeling kinda nervous for tomorrow...time's 2241 writing this post, and its just a while ago that i paid a visit to the school where i'll be reporting tomorrow. Went there with my parents, and we got lost lah a bit...its quite a distance from home compared to where i was posted during TP.

Mom said to me: 'segalas jua minyak ne ah' hehe...i thought so... hmmm..

The school was nice. modern and clean from the outside. cant wait how it'll look like in the morning with all the jam and all the creatures that will be buzzing through the building.

Another story is my pessimistic view about 'what ifs' questions. U know when ure feeling nervous, negativity sometimes tend to occupy urself and make u feel like ure useless and wanna give up. thats how i feel right nw. and im relating it to tomorrow's event btw. i think i will be alone there. being a 'relief' species, other species would probably be treating me like an alien. got it? haHah. heck.

i wished there'd be other pple of my species being sent to the same school tmw.... reminded me of TP, where all same-headed individuals are posted in a school. But for tomorrow, i will be one-man standing.

Just wish me luck. Pray that everything will be ok tmw. alright :D

breathe in breathe out....trying be to be optimist now....

im guessing, all these are the effect of not being in school for quite sometime. one year. to be exact.right?. we are depleting our minds and what we have learned in university. buntu wah. hahah. well blame me for not havg tuition and all dat. but who wouldve thought that it would take this excruciatingly long?

time will tell. indeed. sigh.

3 comments:

  1. It has been a long time I didn't post a comment here

    hehe..

    Cyg...don't be nervous (bleh tp not too much)

    Siuk jua ah..the school is nice (I told you..you are so lucky)

    'What ifs' Qs is normal cyg.. You know me..I always experience that hehe but since u havent start so ... don't worry too much..expect something nice and start your day with a BIG CUTE smile ok? :) :D

    You'll find someone to company you there..Don't worry.. I bet the people there would be friendly

    The MOE should take us as permenant teachers.. The students yg jd mangsa bah..(Been there, form four with 4 different Maths teachers including a TP teacher :( - nda betantu kami oleh nya..lain teacher mau lain buku! WTH!)

    Actually, I was nervous too and worried about you cyg..Apatah lagi when you called me at 0130hours asking this and that *hugs*

    Be happy cyg..and The Best Of Luck For You for the teaching..from me your loved one

    I love you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone told me that, we might be posted on the same school yg tani kena bagi utk relif. Especially schools yg nada teacher utk subject atu... but biasalah rumours mana bulih picaya...

    Good Luck to U... cant wait to go back to school too... But need to tunggu sampai abis pantang...

    All the best... Rock the school...

    ReplyDelete